“Don’t ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.”
– Harold Whitman.
1. A company of people who love what they do. When you love what you do, work doesn’t get hard, it gets challenging. It doesn’t tire you, it drives you. It doesn’t pay the bills, it fuels your dreams.
2. A believer that authenticity rules. We celebrate body diversity, ethnicity, and cultures of all kinds. Summersalt exists so that women can be champions of themselves—and be sexy on our own terms.
3. Always adventuring. We’re curious lovers and protectors of the world. We inspire others to embrace adventure, and to travel with an open mind and a mindful footprint.
4. A community of disruptors. We challenge our employees and our customers to think differently, take risks, and explore. We work diligently to create meaningful change in our industry and the world.
5. Conscious consumerism at work. Our choices are intentional and our products are created with future generations in mind. We’re always searching for smarter, more thoughtful ways to create.
6. Positive. Period. We approach our work with joy and positive intent—no matter the task.
7. The essence of entrepreneurial spirit. Our team is a motivated, courageous, collective of people that live for leveraging their unique strengths and talents. We believe obstacles reveal opportunities.
8. Where fashion and function meet. Our products are accessible, built to perform, and designed to impress.
9. A state of mind. It’s fashion through the lens of humanity. It’s a vehicle for body acceptance. It’s encouraging a new wave of global travellers. And on our home front, it’s living, working, and exploring in a way that inspires the next generation.
10. Growing and learning, every day. We are dreamers and doers. We take initiative, swim the extra mile, and push the work. The more we learn, the better we create. The better we create, the deeper we connect with our customers. And that. Is. Everything.
Here’s to swimming against the current…. xo,